Ordering Parts For Your Chicago Equipment
Chicago’s Parts Department is staffed with a knowledgeable team to answer your questions and help you purchase replacement parts, wax, machine manuals, and other items you need to keep your Chicago equipment running smoothly. Chicago can also provide schematics, parts lists, safety instructions and safety labels, free of charge, when needed. We recommend that you order parts directly from your local distributor, or if that option is not available to you, contact us directly. The parts department can be reached by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at 773-235-4430.
Because Chicago is centrally located in the United States, when ordering replacement parts, we are able to turn your order around quickly, including overnight delivery in most cases, so you can get your replacement parts promptly, to limit potential downtime of any machinery. Chicago also ships internationally in a very timely manner with easy payment options available.
In order to help facilitate the ordering process, here are a few general guidelines to follow
Please have the following information ready when placing an order.
- Machine Model and Serial Number
- Ship-To information
- Bill-To information
- Preferred Method and Timing of Shipping
- Part number(s)
- Part description
- Purchase order number
There are four methods to place your part orders.
- Through your local distributor.
- Email the Chicago Parts Department - firstname.lastname@example.org (click here for order form)
(You will get an email response that the order has been received).
- Call the Chicago Parts Department at 1-773-235-4430
(Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM – 4:45 PM (Central time),
(Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Central time).
- Fax 1-773-235-4439 (click here for order form).
When in need of information about the cost of a replacement part, follow the ordering procedure, via phone, fax or email. A Parts Department team member will respond to your request quickly with an accurate part quote. Call 1-773-235-4430, or email at email@example.com with any questions, or to place an order.
- Bill to your company (you must have pre-approved account on file).
- Credit Card (Visa®, Mastercard®, and Discover®).
- Bank Transfer (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bank wiring instructions).
Chicago ships both domestic and international orders. Chicago will turn around the order quickly, with your shipping specifications followed exactly. Options include:
- UPS / UPS 3-Day Select / UPS 2-Day/ UPS Blue / UPS Next Day
(other carriers available upon request, such as Fed Ex and DHL)
- Air Freight
In order to return a part to us for credit, a return material authorization (RMA) is required. To obtain an RMA number you need:
- Chicago order number
- Serial number
- Part Number
- Quantity to be returned
- Specific reason for return
Click here for RMA form. Email, fax or call us when you have the above information filled out in your form to get your RMA number.
- Email email@example.com.
- Fax 1-773-235-4439.
- Call 1-773-235-4430 and ask for the Returns Department.
Click here for RMA guidelines. Returns may be subject to 20% restocking fee.